Sunday, August 20, 2006

Let's see if it works.....

Nope, it's a good thing I am not holding my breath for pictures!


So instead...a WEEKEND WRAP UP

It turned out to be a nice end to the weekend although it was a rough start.
Friday was just icky, weather wise. I felt sick all day, headache and very tired. I even had DH go get me dinner b/c I didn't want to cook OR go anywhere. This is very unlike me. I tried to nap, but of course, I do have an almost two year old at home. Most of saturday was the same, both health and weather wise.
By saturday evening, I was feeling a bit better and we already had a sitter set up. We went to dinner and to see Talledega Nights. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It was nice to get out and have a date!
Today was beautiful. We got a lot done in the yard and the house. Then we had Bob and Amy over for dinner. Rosemary NY Strip, tomato basil fresh mozz salad, grilled corn on the cob, garlic bread and Pesto Genovese. Then we all went out for ice cream. It's a perfect night and it was a great time!
I can't believe that school starts for me this week. I'm not ready! Oh well, I'll get it all done.
Not much knitting this weekend though either sick or busy. Isn't that the way it is?

Sorry, no pics yet! Eventually the God who controlls Blogger will look upon my face and smile......someday.......

No comments: