Friday, April 14, 2006

ACK...time flies!

It's been a MONTH since I last posted....how can that be?

We've been frantically trying to get ready for Easter. It's been a crazy month in general, does your life ever get like that?

Why is it that you spend the majority of your youth wishing to be a grown up? Now that I am one, and an official one at that, it seems like I'd give my right arm to have the freedom that I used to have when I wasn't a real grown up! I was just a few weekends when it doesn't really matter if I don't do anything but lay on the couch!

I promise to spend some time going on and on and on about what I've been up to on Monday!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Thanks, Linda, I'm pretty happy to be mostly unaffected by the storm. We've been helping our neighbors clean up, but really we just don't know where to start!

Roggey said...

*poke, poke*

You threatend to update your blog last night. I didn't not consume so much wine that I forgot that comment.